EXPERT CONTRACT PACKAGING = FULFILLED NEEDS
With innovations and stability, Accupac fulfills your liquid, cream, paste and ointment packaging needs. A dedicated packaging engineer and project manager are assigned to every project to handle every detail and to ensure strict regulatory measures are maintained.
There is power in choice, and Accupac offers an exhaustive array of packaging options designed to meet every volume requirement, safety necessity and customized need. Accupac ensures the quality of all the packaging components we receive or procure. We also design custom tooling and equipment for new product development.
Accupac packaging capabilities include:
Wide range of tube-filling equipment with integrated cartoning
- NEW! Production of ingestibles, body washes and striped toothpaste!
- NEW! Hot fill product manufacturing and packaging!
- Filling of products ranging from dentifrice products (toothpaste) to body creams to sun protection factor (SPF) sunscreens
- Hi-speed, dual-head hot air fillers with custom crimping capability
- Ultrasonic sealing
- Hot jaw and metal crimp capability
- Higher viscosity creams and lotions
- Medium viscosity lotions and toothpastes
- Lower viscosity mouth rinses and body washes
- Capping, pump-placing and labeling
- Pads with liquid-filling
- Ointments and heavy creams in jars
Monobloc-filling with automated cap, plug and brush feeding
Non-sterile syringe-filling capability
- For Rx, OTC and animal health products
Click here to find out how Accupac can fulfill your liquid contract packaging needs.